upgrade and die

a few weeks ago, i upgraded this blog to use Movable Type 2.64. or so i thought. after digging around and doing some other work with 2.64 (entry coming soon), i realized that things were completely fubared.

and so i did the obligatory rtfm. i read the manual. i waded through hundreds of support threads and web sites and Movable Type help forums. and then i gave up. i scrapped it all and re-installed everything from scratch. sometimes this seems to be the only way to kill the boojums.

of course, it also means i stay up until 1:30am fussing with my stupid blog. but hey, now it’s syndicated in XML! [the crowd yawns]

Creative Commons License
This work, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>